Thursday, February 4, 2010

How does your garden grow?


I am going to have a garden this year, and I don't care what it takes. It is also February and a blizzard is headed this way. So it is quite easy to get inspired by projects that are unattainable.
I'm going to make it happen, I want heirloom tomatoes!
Scented Geraniums, particularly Rose of Attar if you must know...
Lilacs, Hostas, Gardenias and all of the fresh herbs I can eat.
I found a lovely online garden supply shop that will hold your order until the proper growing season for your region, Mountain Valley Growers.
This way I won't be able to back out.

To find more swoon-worthy garden photographs like the one above check out Studio G

UPDATE!:
I chatted up my new neighborhood friends and was strongly advised from putting edibles in the backyard due to the high heavy metal content of the soil, we're talking lead not White Snake. (sigh) maybe I can find some cool planter boxes instead for the tomatoes and herbs but I'm still going to go ahead with the decoratives.

No comments:

Post a Comment