Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm in love...


with a cleaning product.
Those of you who know me, realize how inappropriate and wrong this is for me. Cleaning is usually such a drag and definitely not my favorite activity. After buying this, I cleaned on top of my kitchen cabinets, and scrubbed 2 bathrooms from top to bottom in record time just so I could inhale the heavenly fragrance.

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day in Geranium! I tried the lavender scent a few years ago and it was nice and all but I didn't buy it again. Yesterday I went to the Waverley Ace Hardware (that is located in a repurposed old post office, tres cute) and I tracked this down by scent alone. I actually went there for paint but the scent was so irresistible it came home with me too!
My sister also strong armed me into getting a Shark steam mop that is pretty freakin' awesome, so I'm well on my way to becoming an OCD cleaning junkie.

The crazy rain has kept activities at a minimum and an unplanned spring scrub kinda crept up on me. What are your plans for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment